Thursday, September 07, 2006

It's not my fault I'm White Trash

One look at our cars qualifies us as White Trash. Here's Court's car, "Jinx," stuffed to the brim with camping junk. The driver's side door is busted, one of the tires is flat, and the inspection sticker is expired.

And here is Judy Clampett, also stuffed with everything AND the kitchen sink (with a briefcase on top).
Cheapskate that I am, I refused to pay $10 for the small duffel bag Amanda wanted for her PE clothes, since I knew I had one just like it somewhere in my gear. I had to practically unload everything to find it, but I did!

I can't help it I'm White Trash.
I have no place for our camping stuff except for our cars because I'm too stingy to pay for a self-storage unit.

MORE photos of Jinx.


Tape and string left over from wedding/honeymoon decorations.
Missing front license plate.


Expired tag...

Nearly flat tire...

This mirror fell off after a low-speed collision with a semi outside of Memphis. For a long time it was attached with duct-tape. Superglue is doing the trick now.

The black smudge is from making contact with a semi's tires during a low-speed collision.

This is what remains of a pom-pom on the antenna. It's from our wedding/honeymoon decorations.

The car is loaded with bumper stickers.. this one is a favorite.

No comments: